Friday, December 17, 2010

Response Post: How Rokhsor Sees It

Okay so I was looking through posts and I saw this one. It really caught my attention. Rokhsor posted this and said,

And hell yes, I lose respect for people who disrespect me. But they have to be people who matter, if it someone I barely talked to, then I will laugh at them because they are pathetic and need help. But if it is a friend, then hell yes I will lose all respect and if I could, I would get them arrested and make them know that they are retarded and I hate them but then again, that is just me. I do not want to change your point of view.
Okay my response to this quote is that I don't feel the same way about this. i feel that if they are a friend of mine then i will never lose respect towards them, no matter what they did. I feel that if they are my friends then they should be the ones always by me even if they lose my trust, they would have to do a lot to lose my respect. I respect everyone, even if we aren't friends and you do something that I do not appreciate. I guess it depends on what type of person you are because I am the type of person who it takes a lot to get mad, I am playful and I laugh a lot. I love everyone to an extent. I am not trying to diss anybody but I feel  that what  Rokhsor said is not cool at all. I feel that this is what a drama queen would do. Like I understand where she is coming from but I do not feel that it is really that serious that you have to call the cops on someone. Especially if they are your friend. I would think it would be vise versa. I would think that she would do that to someone that she does not know, not someone who she knows and built a friendship with. Like I said before, I guess it depends on the type of person you are.

1 comment:

  1. I responded to this - I'm Sorry

    http://rokhsorspointofview.blogspot.com/2010/12/respect-2.html

    ReplyDelete