Friday, January 14, 2011

Response Post: Lhadze's False Relationships

I was looking through the freshmen blog posts and I came across one of Lhandze's posts titled False Relationships. She had a very interesting thing she said and it was:
Its horrible and I was mad about it. I don't even know why people cheat! I did everything I could and this is how they treat me. It's a huge gap in your life when this happens. You feel unwanted, and you almost rust, and feel broken.
In what she said, I really focused on one sentence where she said, " I did everything I could..." I do not agree with the fact that she said she did everything she could to please him. Like why do you have to do everything? Why can't he try and please you sometime? But I can also see where she is coming from, no guy has any right to cheat on any girl and vice versa.
When she says tat she feels broken, unwanted, and you almost rust I wonder how anyone can make you feel that way. I have never been cheated on before but I know for a fact that no one could ever make me feel like that. I would never allow anyone to make me feel like that. It gives them pleasure to know they hurt you and it only shows that you are weak. Now because I know that I'm not weak, I know that this won't ever happen to me.
I know that it may hurt for a little while  but they ways she said she felt make it seem like this will be a forever thing, like all guys will cheat on her and like she has no reason to live or something.
Well I just hope that all girls don't feel like this if they ever get cheated on, because this doesn't sound like fun. It sounds a bit over exaggerated but it isn't me so whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment