Monday, May 2, 2011

My Comments on MyTable Mates Essays

I commented on Carly's, Eric's and Vincent's essays

Carly:
Okay, I read your essay and I feel that you are explaining the story to the reader. That is good but you are are not summarizing it, you explain what happens throughout the piece. In my opinion I feel that you could connect these things that go on in his life to outside things. Like the torture, and how he wants to love his brother, and the teachers being the enemy.

Eric:
It says that my comment will be posted as soon as it gets approved, so I don't know what to do about it being on his blog but this is what I said:

I feel that you could expound more on the characters and not only tell their story. I feel that their actions are important and should be talked about and disected. I also see that you combined your two blog posts, that is good but you should connect them and make them flow like any other essay.

Vincent:
I feel that you could expand on the analyzation of the character Reynie Muldoon. You should also expound on the things you m,entioned that he did that u did a brief mention of. you could give us the readers a bigger picture of the book and its characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment